Monday, July 5, 2010

Buy me an island, please? Or a planet. You decide.


How long does it take for a message to reach halfway across the globe?

You know what I want to do?

Type out a suicide note. (Not that I'm committing one, I'm way too cool to do anything of that sort.) and then punch out random numbers on my phone and hit the send button.

Yes. I am that bored. Okay, may be a suicide note sounds awful. Maybe a love note?

I had one heck of a long weekend. It felt like 30 years. And tomorrow when I finally step out of my house, I hope I don't turn all red and yellow and blue. Allergic to the air outside after spending 72 frigging hours at home?

I was watching August Rush. Callmewhateveryouwant but I want that kid. And I want him bad. And I want him right now. Cause I know Jonathan Rhys Meyers is way beyond my reach.

I cry everytime I watch August Rush. why are such co-awesome people on the other side of the television screen? Why, I ask.

As a kid, I taught my friends this game. Everyone hides. The one who hides the longest wins. When the game started, I used to run home and go to sleep and return the next day. That is how I always managed to win.

Cheap only I am.

10 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

oRange* said...

LMFAO at that game! Yew.are.ae.genius
Yew know?

Rooj Siddiqui said...

I love the title =D .. and i like how you connect the dots.

P.S you have an ah-ma-zhing blog, girl.

Shreya. said...

@oRange yes maam! I was always that painfully awesome :D


@Nostalgic... you think so? :D awwww i love you! thanks you mate!

Dreamcatcher said...

hahaha.....ur posts always make me laugh....:)

Spardha Malik said...

What I liked best about the movie is the name! August Rush sounds friggin awesome... i wanna be a rockstar too :P

Darshan Chande said...

Since you talked about the kid, you might like to watch Artificial Intelligence, if you haven't already.

Goddess of Nonsense said...

hahaha! Such nonseeense you do.
Listen i feel shaaaymeful!
I'm going to watch that movie todaaay.

Love!

Shreya. said...

@oRange... I know :D

@Nostalgic .. .awwww thank you :)

@jitsy...hahha my please :)

@spardha ... yes. the name sounds like such a rushy rushy thing and august and the monsoon and the sax feeling it gives me, i cannot explain :D

@darshan...hey!! i'll check it out :)

@K-ay, you *have to* watch! shame on you if you havent! Nihit found it slow :|

L1L2 said...

island sounds more fun than a planet! hope you make the right choice:)

Pooja said...

It's my 1st time at your blog.. U r quite interesting. :)