Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Superwoman. Outside the movie poster.


I wake up with an empty mind. An empty feeling. I wake up to the rain. I wake up to an avalanche of strawberries.

I know I know I know you are going to pelt stones at your computer screens, but I can't help but say : I am awesome.

And for people who think I am kidding, I am not. Not.

I think my next blog title is going to be: I am Awesome.

I'v developed this sudden liking for first benches. I love first benches. Out of nowhere! I sit on first benches everyday and I switch off, but I sit on first benches nevertheless.

Another thing I like: I like it how we drift away from people. All of us do. I really really like it. I find it extremely funny. I like drifting away from people I previously used to be close to. Cause that is a way of growing out of things and people.

Imagine yourself wearing the same worn out tee for

Okay SURPRISE! we have a post with an abrupt ending today :D

Such a cow no?

BYE :D

PS: I think old movie posters must adorn my walls. Top to bottom.

PPS: i really do kid when i go about this 'I am awesome' shit okay? :D

8 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Darshan Chande said...

Too much self-appreciation now! :D Well, it's perfectly normal to drift away from people. And yeah, as you rightly said, that is a way of growing out of things and people. Sometimes :)

Sameera said...

I liked.. no waited.. loved how it ended! :)

eternalthinker said...

Yess! I started enjoying the 'fun' of drifting away from people when I joined the college. Its a wonderful place, y'knw.

Ah, the post ending.. reminds me of a comic punchline I sketched out some days back but disregarded later for some reason. I wasn't thinking about it being applied to a blog post! Awesome :)

Abdullah Tariq said...

I loved the end. :D And you're awesome. *nod*

el_idioto said...

you may just be turning into a nerd.. beware

http://theparanormalguy.blogspot.com/

Moonie said...

its the circle of friendship. it was one of my first theories. you love someone.. you like them.. theyre just okay and then you hate them. a couple of months later, you love them again.

Goddess of Nonsense said...

First thing I will do when I find you is give you a biiigggg biiigggg hug <3
Reason #1 Old posters! I've been thinking about them too!

Reason #2 Narcissism and I am awesome-ism is happenign too!

Reason #3 I have a sudden liking towards first benches too! Stop reading my mind shady woman.

P.s. I don't think we should grow out of all our friends. Just the shady ones.

eeenuf for now Itam!

Much love!

Aman said...

Haha!
Such a cow:D
Really!