Sunday, June 6, 2010

Well, I almost fell in love.


'Heaven' was sex-like-awesome. It was raining awesomeness.

Y'know what? I got back home. And I'm still a bit dreamy and in a daze.

It was beautiful.

I can't think of another word actually. I'm that stuck. It's another world altogether!

I made all the Adam teasers in the world fucking proud.

I met some other awesome people and now I know am not the only awesome one around.

I'm dreamy.

Oh and as promised, I checked out every possible guy. You'll think I'm kidding, but apparently I'm not. Drivers, bell boys, locals, receptionist, shopkeepers, monks (guilty look)...ummm, don't judge me, but it was always a dream :/

And and and little secret between you and me. I totally went into filmy mode when I saw this cuuuuuuuuute receptionist guy at my hotel in Darjeeling. I don't wish to give out details cause I don't want you guys to think I'm less-awesome ! But anyway, we, me and my love interest in Darjeeling, hopelessly smiled at each other when I was leaving the place. It was SO filmy, I wanted to die cry sigh. Trust me to act like the girl straight out of a film poster.

Yes, I'm dreamy yet.

Oh and my camera ditched me on the second day :O can you believe that? But other camera's came to me pretty lady's rescue!

And and and and and, I saw tigers! Two of them actually. Two amazing well fed majestic tigers. God knows when I'll seem more of them!

Confession time: I'v always had this beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg thing for guys from the North East. So, this boy-crazy-ish post is justified. Case closed!

I wonder what you'r thinkin' about...or are you thinking at all? You sure are not just another person I'v met. I'll remember!

6 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

bollywoodstylediaries said...

good to know u enjoyed ur trip(love escapades) in the north east..national integration, here we come;-)

sulagna said...

:) :) Shreya girl!!! way to go and yes adam teasing is all good as long as the adam is one you wanna be his eve :) so what if only in fantasies :)

Ubaid said...

I love this post :)

Antara said...

A girl has gotta have some fun :D Glad to know you enjoyed the vacation so much!

L1L2 said...

Ahem! for the shout out for northeast guys;-) and one of us has a beeeeg thing for the monks too!

Shreya. said...

you guys stand a greater chance with them cute guys :D