Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm a saint. In heaven. Whistling and ogling.



I feel so important right now you have no idea! Why? Cause even as you read this, I am in heaven. In Sikkim. Or Darjeeling. Or Gangtok. Who cares, somewhere I am, in North East. And let's assume (to get you all jealous) that it is heaven. So ya, I am there. But my spirit is hanging around blogspot, talking to my lovely people. I scheduled a post just so that my lovely people wouldn't miss my hot blog. Dedication I say.

Anyway, so, a couple of things fascinate me. Like I have always wanted to be a photographer. Don't snicker. I want to be one. Y'know, walk aimlessly around places with my camera. Take pictures of old grandmommies, and old uncles and little kids. And then have these kids run behind me calling me didi didi. Making me feel all important. Travel places, meet random people, click more pictures. Then go set up an exhibition of my pictures. And every newspaper will be applauding my talent. And you-know-what's-coming-next. I'll be famous!

Trust me, I have zero sense of photography. And along with my grand plans of starting a 'what's not fashion' blog, I also wish to inaugurate my grand plans of starting a photography blog without the community of photographers banishing me! Clap Clap, everybody!

Oh and the first word I uttered was not camera. Sheesh my life isn't thaaaaaat dramatic and happening.

Okay, so I shall take leave. I have to go ogle and whistle at cute guys I see in Sikkim. You know how much I love being the roadside Juliet. I'll click a million pictures of them cute boys only for you! And if i die here, please hack my blog, one of you guys, and write a hilarious post about me dying a very very happy death. In a place i'v always wanted to visit!

-signs off with a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg silly grin-

Be jealous! Be lovable!

15 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Sayak Shome said...

I visited Sikkim A month ago, and I agree wholeheartedly with you, it was HEAVEN.
Anyway, hilarious post! :)

NIM said...

wow! lucky u! hope u click great pics!

Goddess of Nonsense said...

Sexy Laaiiidyyy you.
I will hack your blog.
I promise.
Then i'll make an RIP community on FB and get all the cute north-eastern boys do join it.
Have fun being a roadside Juliet in Sikkim.

Lots of lurve =D

Weirdo guy said...

*imagines shreya dying*


*sniff* *sniff* sure thing... I , weirdo guy, promise to hack the blog and write a hilarious post in case you die

*bursts into tears*

buh bye.

P.S do i get your cool gadgets , like phone and ipod, if you die ?? :P

Dreamcatcher said...

gud luck wiht photography ;P
i ALWAYS wanted to visit sikkhim since i was in 7th...m so JEALOUS!!!!!!!

eternalthinker said...

You have an award at my blog here !!!!!!

bollywoodstylediaries said...

I AM jealous:-)have a great a vacation!! looking forward to some delicious pics of cute guys;-)

Ire said...

Lucky you! I want to visit these places too! And yeah...photographer or not...click away! Pics are fun and they make for good memories!

Raghav said...

hmm now i wanna visit sikkim too, and would love to see some pictures
i quite enjoy photography too, recently held an exhibition, but alas no newspapers hailed my talent
and i didnt become famous either
boo

Abdullah Tariq said...

Come back! With those pictures, of course.

Scribblers Inc said...

very impressive! very cool blog...racy writing...I am generally not a big fan of "my life is blah" blogs...but this thing kicks butt and how!

respect
Scribblers Inc.

Abhishek said...

Aye!! Kachra,

The blog never fails to bring a smile on my face . I quit twitter but I tell you what , I miss all nonsense conversations we had on the timeline. And yeah keep it a secret , you still my child :D

Stupidosaur said...

Enjoy your heaven! And along with cute guys, if you click pictures of cute pretty ladies too and post them, I promise to visit back.

BTW I also intend to have a photography blog. In fact I am a step ahead of you. I have even created a 'blog', but not updated any pics s far. Can you beat me to it? ;)

Stupidosaur said...

Also, just email me (or one of your trusty cronies here) the id and password for your account. It will save us the trouble of hacking. If you return alive before a certain date, you change the password and put up the pretty lady (ok cute guys too) pics. If not, we put up your hilarious obituary ;)

Deal?

pRasad said...

Enjoyed this post..:D ..

And yeah.. take the pictures of cute girls too :D ...promise?..Ok...so done :D