Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm not a storyteller. My life really is this tragic.


I wanted to do something really mean today. Like, I was standing at the balcony eating something, (you know i love to make the world go jealous with the amount of food i eat) and suddenly, i had this urge to drop the plate down. But I din't. Cause I swear I waited for 10 minutes but no one would walk by. Now if I throw the plate and it doesn't land on anybody's head, whats the point? But ya, if somebody had walked by, i would have thrown the plate. No, i'm not kidding.

This apartment block where I stay is very weird that ways. Once I was gawking at people from my balcony and this uncle passed by. out of nowhere, from the balcony four floors above mine, a sack full of potatoes came raining down :O Like really! on the uncle's head. Not one or two, an entire sack. I only stood there. Too horrified to laugh. The sack was torn and hence it rained potatoes...

Oh and last time, some kid threw a steel glass from outside his window. And another threw this huge wooden show piece out. Trust me, i'm not making all of this up to increase the TRP's of my blog.

Now you know where this sudden feeling of throwing a plate out comes from.

It's a beautiful feeling to disappear. It's a beautiful feeling...

11 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Ubaid said...

Hahahah Thank God no one was passing or else someone would be cursing you like anything :p

sulagna said...

who throws a sack potatoes??? who ??

:) :)

Sameera said...

Ha ha ha.. reminded me of the day when my sister throw out a steel glass on someone's head.

Apartments are fun!

bollywoodstylediaries said...

if possible take a video of what happens when u throw ur plate down:-) will be interesting to see!!

Anonymous said...

steal or steel... i imagine big things from titles, d'uh !

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!

:)

Parinita said...

What kind of psychopathic society do you live in!?

Goddess of Nonsense said...

Arrey aunty!
Once my brother threw a chandi ka glass from the window.
Imagine how much the naryalwala loved us after that?

Anandit _ Andy said...

:D
Amazing!
Picture courtesy: Deviant Art?

Oxymoron said...

wow....it's a wonderful place you live in....if you are really pissed at someone all you need is t call them at your place...if that certain someone is lucky enough to dodge the raining potatoes and the flying wooden showpieces.....i am sure your 'foo-filled' plate will do the trick... ;)

anyways i posted something after a really long time...do give it a visit...

NIM said...

Where do u stay? I hope i never hav to pass by there!
Don't want to get my skull fractured just because an angry couple are having an argument and throwing stuff at eachother/out of the balcony!!! :P