Friday, June 11, 2010

I'v always been a chick. Ehhmm, a chicken.


True story. I'v always been a chicken. Even though I'v always wanted to mouth those lines 'Don't mess with me. I will break your bones.' and have people run to their mommies, I'v never really said them. Y'know why? Cause I am a chicken.

I'v always been scared half my life. The other half was spent wondering why I act chicken.

I only talk. And wait for superman and batman to come to my rescue.

As a 6 year old kid, I once laughed my ass off at this other guy from my babysitting for crying like a girl. Next, he bit me on my cheek :O like bit me real hard. I shut up. Other story, I was laughing my ass off at another guy from the babysitting for spilling his lunch. Next, he let loose 3 of those big big big black ants on me :O I screamed, cried and shut up. Since then, I have never laughed my ass off at any person.

But let us be kind to me. And we'll call myself a rather peaceful animal :)

Dear God, make me 'the terror'. Get me someone whom I can slap. Get me an audience who can cheer me on!Get people to consider me as their role model.

Back to reality, apart from sheets and sheets of bubblewrap, I don't see myself cracking anything or anybody.

8 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Dreamcatcher said...

hehhehee....laughing my as off at u.....
i was d same....but onli recently, iv abused a guy ho broke my friends heart in front of all the people in my class (60) and i'v also slapped a bus condustor who'd tried to feel me ;)...trust me, it feels so powerful and liberating.....
i just felt like singing *i got the power* from bruce almighty all day...try it...;) :P

Anonymous said...

Shreya, I've always liked that chicken you used in the pic :)

Jitsy: Not sure abt the classroom, but the conductor sure could've gotten back at you then and there... Just try to "escape" unhurt after you do something like this.

C'iao, IM

bollywoodstylediaries said...

if u are anything like the chicken on ur post, then I bet u are cracking everybody with ur cuteness:-)

Shreya. said...

@bollywoodstylediaries hahahahaha I wish i hope :D

Abhishek said...

Aye Chicken,

Did I not tell you that you are scary ? Now I did not bite or break now , Remind me next time . The chicken in the picture looks a bit like you :O

Shreya. said...

i am not scary :(

And chicken is cute. so it looks like me :D true story :P

Kell said...

I'm a big chicken too.. heh :)

Darshan Chande said...

Hehe... The stories from your babysitting are... um... sort of... CUTE. :P What else? :D