Thursday, June 17, 2010

The sweet smelling wind only messes my hair up.


There is a smile on my face and it's been there for long. One morning I will wake up and it will be gone. Nightmares shall follow. Never mind, for today, i can only think of a smile.

I will tell you one beeeeeeeeg secret! I wake up with a nightmare every morning these days. 3 days in a row. I sit in bed wondering what exactly happened. I sit. And I sit some more. And then i realize I am super late for class :D everyday! And then I run. The mother only stands and watches her daughter run all over the place. Run over things, run over people, run over cats, run over dogs. Okay last bit : exaggeration.

The mother waits and watches me slip my Cinderella feet into glass slippers. Again: exaggeration. I slip into random slippers and then run. The mother says a silent pray. Just so that i dont slip and crack my head.

I hate buses. Cause pervert uncles call it heaven in there. I act princess. Wait for rickshaws! And then I wait. I don't run. Time does.

When I get to the station, I run. My slippers help me glide. I act cool. And the train is my lover. Never leaves without me.

When I get to college, I enter a different world altogether. I'm not allowed to discuss. Its only for the elite. Hate me.

You know whats my message tone? you know you know? Baby by Justin Bieber :D Don't ask me why. I was always was this scarecrow standing out in a lush green field. I got into a bus today. crowded one. And some sane soul decided to text me. My cell starts screeching
'And I was like
Baby, baby, baby ohhh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ohh
I thought youd always be mine mine'

For two whole minutes am trying to hunt for my phone in my bag. Justin is singing, happy and gay.

Such odd looks everybody gave me :O I almost thought the driver would stop the bus and kick me out or worse, make me drive the monster.

What if someone called the Shiv Sena :O

Nightmares in the morning can do such awesome things to your day. Look at me. And its not funny.

There is so much to want. There is so little to give. What planet are those people from who talk small, do big?

4 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

The Me. said...

:D Fun post this be.
I hate that song btw. Baby. =\
And why do you have such a long message tone? =o My message tones always somewhat like 'beep beep'.

Dreamcatcher said...

JUSTIN BEIBER IS GAY! no doubt his songs r nyc...love his *baby* and *eeni meeni*....but dats it...

imagine shiv sena asking to change the song to marathi?

wld be so hilarious...
mulgi, mulgi, mulgi...oooo
mulgi, mulgi, mulgi...oooo
mala lagla tu maajhich rahil..ooo

hehehhe...all u shivsena fans out der...no offence, guys!

Goddess of Nonsense said...

hahaha I haven't heard that Bieber's song, but such creepy things u do na, you make me proud of u everyday!

Darshan Chande said...

LOL.. What was it?? Like a poem. A super funny poem. Hilarious! En.Joyed.It. :D