Friday, June 18, 2010

It's a big bad odd city. Husband I want.



I'v been staring at this picture day in and day out. Especially when i pray to god listing out my demands regarding 'the husband'. See that guy on the extreme left? I want him. I will never ever complain. Or jeer and whistle at another guy. I promise.

Coldplay, I can never not love that thing. The picture is just totally iLike!



Else he will do. Adam Young. Owl City. Diabetic. Actually, anyone like him will do :)

But what kind of a surname is 'Young' ? Shreya Young just sounds hilarious okay.

But I don't like music freaks. cause I ain't one. All they do is talk music. Not likes I.

But,

Going by my luck, I have my own doubts.

You have no clue how hard we women pray for 'the' husband.

Its okay for you to ask me why am I husband-crazy? I'll only say I.dont.know :D

5 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Abdullah Tariq said...

Because when I think of you, I don't feel so alone! (8) I love Vanilla Twilight. :D

Shreya. said...

you wont get him :x

Dreamcatcher said...

i likes d way u talks...
thinking of husbands at this age????
u need sum psycho therapy gal...:D

Antara said...

Thinking of the perfect husbands is fun, at any age. :D

You'll get him. *pat, pat*

wildflower said...

Shreya Young sounds more hilarious than yu wud think ;)