Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's okay! I know I am lovely and awesome! Whattodo?



I had switched off for a while today. I skipped work, I ate a lot, I slept for hours, I watched no television, I received no calls, I spent a whole day with the mother, and by evening, it felt like I owned a planet of my own, my own little world. And through the little contact I had with people via Twitter, I got to know that my grandmother's place was on fire. Like not literally her place, somewhere around. Whatever, my planet, my life, much peace, no people.

Oh I'm a total cricket freak. And I could stand on a single toe for it. So, the other day I was watching a match at 2.30 in the morning. And between overs, I was also catching up on shady horror flick. Trust me, I am a loser. I got so freaked out, I convinced myself one certain 'she' was around. Doing a little dance, white skin, boring dress, huuuuge dark circles, sitting cross legged looking at her feet in the balcony talking in Russian (is that even a language?). And the climax, when the clock struck 3. I RAN FOR MY LIFE. Ran to the bedroom and pretended to be dead. You know the whole 3'o clock ko evil spirits descend shit? No seriously, I'm a chicken.

You know the whole 'do something you'v never done in your life' moment? When one such moment arrives for me, I want to do something real scandalous. You-know-what-I-mean, don't you? I'v acted sober all along and that will continue, and hence the wish. You'll know if / when I am at it.

And the last thing for the day. I realized my life is way way way way way too simple, not complicated at all! (do NOT give me the dint-she-just-talk-about-it look okay? Your job is to listen.) Nothing controversial, nothing worth raising an eyebrow. Nothing worth approaching an agony aunt! Seriously, tomorrow when I become all famous and all and some sweet person decides to pen a book on me or make a movie, what the heck will the book have? like WHAT? It'll be such a boring one! I might have to buy all copies / tickets or make up a whole story to make it seem like a success. Sigh. You'll buy? Please?


16 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Sameera said...

Oh you are so cute!!! I'd buy your book for that... look how you beautifully wrote this post!! Wow!

Shreya. said...

Sameeraaaaaa! 10 free copies I'll give you :D

oRange* said...

I LOVE the new template! Omgggg.

Abdullah Tariq said...

Boo.
Why don't you make up your own life story? An awesome one! :D

Unknown said...

Yes maam. Listening!

::sits up::

In other news, your chalkboardish template stole my heart!

Crazy Blogger said...

loved the template and I would buy the copy too!!

Unknown said...

rolling stone pyjamas..... that is so cool.....

Unknown said...

(i think i wrote 'rolling stone' pyjamas in that comment.. sorry... )
'.
.
i meant.. rolling stones pymamas.. how cool is that..

a non emo's. said...

Lol haha.... yeh i kinda feel the same way about mine. Life, i mean.
i'd buy your book tho, because i bet it'll be a great boredom buster :P
was the movie by any chance the grudge? the russian and all =P

Shreya. said...

@oRange ... it's awesome no? :D

@ugly duckling lets sit and make up a life story for me! have all the hot guys chase after me :P

@Republic of Chic ... I love listeners ^_^

It did? You can't steal it but :P

@Manjari thanks :)


@Patheticpari ... pariiii! Out of nowhere I realized that i LOVE your username so much!!!!!!!


@tin girl ... No man, Shutter! shady boring flick, but knowing me, i got freaked out just like that :P

eternalthinker said...

Ow u really *know* u'r awesome, don't you?? :D

Pesto Sauce said...

I too have been scared manytimes, those horror flicks

Goddess of Nonsense said...

awwww<w Itam, I'll buy your books no?
Infact, I'll only write it.
Such scandalous things I'll write!
Bestseller it will become!

Antara said...

If you write a book like you write the blog, I'd buy them all! :)

quartertoinsane said...

i'll buy the book...

NIM said...

Hey...! you know what?...
I kinda love the way u blog...
:)
:D
will follow u too !!!