Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A sky shimmering over Me. Shooting stars gone berserk.


I dislike most things these days that requires me to be a witness. A mute one that too. I hate witnessing blooming love, success, failure, pride, envy. I look away. It's just that what people do these day's, I don't want to bother myself with it. And if I have to be a witness, I'd rather be those kinds who scream, throw bottles, mouth abuses, break chairs. Yes.

Oh, I realized exactly why I hate Farcebook. Cause that devil of a homepage throws buckets of information at you. Information which you conveniently packed in a tiny box and had stashed it away in some tiny corner at the back of your brain. I have no clue if it makes sense to you. (Afterthought: Oh this morning I realized why it annoys me so much. It requires me to be a silent witness. refer to previous paragraph.)

I like Twitter for the only reason that it allows me to do what i'v been doing ever since a child. Talk to myself.

Oh and I adam-teased. FINALLY. Adam teased a nice looking guy.Trust me, it was liberating.

I must have fought over a pencil or an eraser as a kid, if someone took what belonged to me. Fortunately for me, I'v grown up. I could'v grabbed the pencil and then flung it in the air. A broken pencil we'd have. I'm beaten. I'm exhausted. I can't find air to breathe. I'm being melodramatic. Pencils don't interest me.

7 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Rahil said...

strong words, ahem..!! Some one is probably going thru not so gud times..

And i totally agree on ur twitter-facebook example..

Cheer up girl..!! Begin afresh..

Koo said...

ADAM TEASE?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm definitely Trying that :P

Disguise said...

Good times will come to you baby, just wait.

oRange* said...

I absolutely agree with you on the Facebook part!
One morning, I log in to see my page filled with this guy's grandparents' 50th anniversary pictures :|
why the hell!

Amnn.......//1! said...

u just probably need a get away..(n it cant be this blog cause its not working tat way )
or probably a bf ...!!1

el_idioto said...

who?? u have to tell me the very least.. after all it my stupid idea... :)

eternalthinker said...

Twitter is simple. There is nothing more about it, nothing hidden. :)
Facebook is beeeg and complicated. Its like being in the middle of a crowd watching your every step through it, and u watching their every motion, and everyone losing track all in all. X-|