Monday, March 29, 2010

I threw an umbrella in the air and it landed on my head.


I'm at a 99 and I must admit I love each of these 99 sexxxy people. So, who is going to be 'the' 100th one? Justathought. Ummm, I must go study Sociology now.

PS: I realized how a lot of people land up on my blog. They actually wanted to know if 'the captain of Titanic cried' and Google, the sweetheart that it always is, directed them to ze blog. Thinking I'm some genius who is doing a research paper on the captain of the Titanic?...such inquisitive people we have on planet Earth.

PPS: I'v been talking a lot about my neighbor's kitten and another neighbor's rectangular-oval-faced baby, so another update. Please? The baby
screams every time she sees the kitten. Screams with much much delight. So, the other day, we were all discussing rocket science on the floor. The baby was screaming with delight and the kitten was wondering whats wrong. And boom! The strange woman goes like : "Hey! I think the baby was a cat in her past life...hahahahahaha." I stare at 'the strange woman' who happens to be the only one laughing at her joke. The baby's mother did not find it funny, none of us did actually. Oh and I looked over at my mother, she was visibly proud cause I had not passed that comment. Gleee? Anyway, now I know exactly why I refer to 'her' as:
'the strange woman'.

11 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

The Great Brown Experiment said...

You have a good blog here. I like the way you write. It's refreshingly different.

sulagna said...

did the captain of the titanic actually die ??? hein??

Weirdo guy said...

well he did die... though i dunno if he cried !

Somak said...

Trust me on this one, I've heard worse reincarnation jokes which are much much more embarrassing.

f said...

any perks for the 100th follower??? i'll try to cheat then, will unfollow, wait for the 99th follower and become the 100th one!

wow, 99 is super cool .. hope you have a 99 multiplied by 99 more!

AnnSecret said...

I'm actually here because I Googled "Did the captain of Titanic DIE?".

Anyway. That woman is really strange. I would stay away from her if I were you.

quartertoinsane said...

da cat sounds strange

a non emo's. said...

His ship was sinking. He was faced with a sure death. But it is possible that he hollered 'man overboard!' in a bloody perky voice as he went down under.

*Sigh* Weirdo...

@Shreya. 99. Crazy shit! At the 100th you geev us all beeg treat whokay? Whokay.

Amnn.......//1! said...

lolll even though they do land up accidently on ur blog some how ur blog manages to keep them intrested enough to stay for a while ,,
love the innocence with which u write ,,,!!!
keep it up ...

el_idioto said...

hmmm.. another PJ-aist... i dont think the world can take one more ...

Anonymous said...

The reason you have a hundred followers is not just your smart blog title... it is something else that is explained here http://gtoosphere.blogspot.com/2010/03/hot-girl-pseudonym.html

btw... you have a weird blog... It is not the style of writing which is pretty good but the content is so random it just reminded me of Phoebe Buffay!

I am just typing what is in my head and it is not good for guys to do that but I am taking that risk with you ;)