Monday, January 25, 2010

That smile just needs an excuse!


After all those days of feeling invisible (y'know, it happens!!) I happened to meet you in what I can only call a bizarre-meet! I came in late for class and sat at the end of the same bench as you. Mid-way through the lecture I heard my name from around the other end of the bench. I din't bother. A moment later you passed me a chit asking me if I was doing a course in interior designing. Is that even a course? I wondered. Miffed. Wrong person! I bent forward and saw you smiling at me, waiting for an answer. I'd never spoken to you. Why would I? But, the miffed-ness just evaporated. I said a sweet 'no' and then I know not how but it ended with you showing me and my friend you'r drawings...they were what I would call 'amazing'. And as we leafed through your book, I came across one of the beautifulmost of your drawoodlings...I was moving my fingers over the smoothness of the pencil shading on the paper when you said: "I made that when I saw you in class the other day...I liked you'r shirt." Sometimes you just need lil things/people to widen that smile a tiddy bit =)

17 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

el_idioto said...

sweet... i meant the guy's manners.

Anonymous said...

Now that's an 'aww' post! And I don't usually go 'aww' unless I see cute dogs! :p That's really lovely...

Ankita said...

awwwwwww <3

IceMaiden said...

And that made me smile first thing in the morning! :)

Lovely.

Cheers,
Annie.

The Juggernaut said...

agrees !


seriously smile just needs an xcuse...! loved it...i wish da dardoodling was up

Goddess of Nonsense said...

Awww I want an itam who does the same for me :(

P.S. Is this the same character we've been talking about.

P.P.S. I am very impressed by the ID card story maaaaan. So filmy. I waaant to know more. Another Blogpost perhaps? :)

Siddhesh Kabe said...

hmmm...nicey!!!

Quirky said...

Cute.. very cute..lucky you :)

Shreya. said...

@rishi...VERY sweet!

@psych blabber...awwwwwwwwww thankuuu you <3

@ankita... :)

@ice maiden...reeeeally??? my pleasure :)

@juggernaut... yeaaaahhh!!!!cant put the drawoodling up :( it does not belong to me :(

@Lavender....ITAAAAAM!!!! main hai nah...kaiko yo want another itam? :'( ;P

PS: its some random guy yaaaa...not the one we discuss :P

PPS: I cant...rather wont have a post!!!! remember my 'pinkie swear' no? :P

@sid....:)

@quirky...yea? thankuu you!!
hang around :)

Anonymous said...

aw,,,,shit, you actually made me smile.
That was so sweet :))))
Oh and m following you on twitter!...Keep on writing picasso :)
Ciao,
take care

Harini said...

Awwww is all i can say.

Abdullah Tariq said...

I awwww :D ^_^

Goddess of Nonsense said...

mai hai na?
hahahaha :P
Listen you me and awesome bag frand should meet tomo!

Shreya. said...

arre i'm not going to college tomorrow but :(

like on an off tomo!

Shreya. said...

like i'm going to stay home tomorrow :) with moi mom :)

and i sent the mail....you check if you got it!!!!

AD. said...

just stumbled across your blog.
You remind me a lot about myself.
Is that a good thing?
Great blog.
: )

Vighnesh said...

This blog "is what I would call amazing".

: )