Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Sexxxy People!

I am a bit odd in the head. You know, there are times when i am just normal. And then there are times when random things cross my mind and i start acting a beeeeet crazed up. Like in the last two days I read two three bloggers go yadda yadda yadda about their saga of not being able to write anymore (okay, uhm, i din't intend to sound the way you think i sound.) so ya, and then last night, i couldn't sleep. I had my anthropology exam in exactly 6 hours and there i was, wondering if i can still write or not...why? cause my alter ego reminded me that i hadn't updated my blog for the past 5 days and there IS a possiblity that i might have developed the oh-i-can-nomore-write syndrome in 5 days. 120 hours. Oh don't look at me. It was my alter ego. Anyway, the first thing i do after i come home, jab the keyboard furiously. Think. Type. Erase. Get Angry. Furious. Type some more. Erase some more more. Get angry some more more more. Shut eyes. THINK. TYPE. ERASE. And then, get bored. Yawn. Stretch. Calmly get up n go to the kitchen. Break open a packet of Hide-n-Seek and munch on biscuit after biscuit. Who cares man if i can write or not! When the brain wants to think, type and hit the post button, it will. Its like saying 'Don't teach daddy how to fuck' ??

Moral of the post: BingoBoomBaamDhoomDhamDhishum! i CAN write. So ya, you still have a lot of rubbish coming you'r way, my child, before I retire *coughs like an old lady* (CLAP. the speech is over =/)
*goes away dancing. tapori dance.*

6 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Pooja Mahimkar said...

i am *tapori dancing* :D

Ramit Grover said...

Hehehehe! Yeah we're all ready for the rubbish. That was an interesting post by the way.

And you look very cute dancing the tapori dance!

buckingfastard said...

to write or not to! right??!!!

arre dese alter egos r bad ppl...apart frm da fact dey sound cool...dey make ur life miserable...

mera wala is very lazy..knocks me up once in a blue moon!!

Sameera said...

:)

Ankita said...

towrite like this..
tapping the keyboard mercilessly.. IS awesome! :D

uzme said...

youre studying anthropology??
AWESOME...:O:O