Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wanderlust.

Hi. How are you? I got back to ze city a couple of days back. Overall, my summer has been mildly pleasant. (Ugh! I never get the spelling of 'pleasant' right.) I'm sort of too exhausted to talk about my holiday. Good thing, right? It was too quiet, refreshing, much needed and beautiful to talk about. I even gained 0.25 kgs while on vacation. That lovely.

I just can not seem to write the beauty of it out.

South India is fucking farking holy shmoly beautiful. It's a shame I don't get to visit my native too often.

I'll shut up and let 'Cow meets the Camera' take over?


Empty beach! *squeals*


Look what I found! They were all over the beach. Dead, obviously. They all now sit pretty in my house.


She used to be my nanny everytime we visited the native as kids. Too bad she hardly remembers me. *sad*


I do realize I am extremely lucky when it comes to beaches. I find them empty at all times. Told you earlier I'm a cool drink to hang out with.

In all honesty, I'm finding it real odd to blog. Like, you know how it gets awkward and quiet between two people? Like that. I'm not being dramatic. I guess my head's still stuck in vacation mode. I'm never short of things to write about usually, y'know?

Okaythenheresanawkwardbye!

18 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Ananya said...

Looks so beautiful. And peaceful. :)

aakash said...

*starfish* O_O

quartertoinsane said...

can i have 1 of the those star fishs?

IceMaiden said...

STARFISH!!!!!! Im jealous :(

LOVE the last shot! Where down south btw?

Shreya. said...

@Ananya, Hai nah? :)

@Aakash, !!!

@quartertoinsane, No way. I nozy share!

@Ice Maiden, Ummmm, closer to Udupi.

Poulomi said...

Waay too beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics! Must have been a great holiday! And empty beaches? I'm envious!

Doodhpati said...

I love BEACH and to top that you get to have a holiday on empty beaches.
wowowow.
welcome back :D

Crazy Blogger said...

wow starfish

Unknown said...

i mean.. .it's fine and all that you personify the blog and everything... but, umm... these holidays have kind of been, really, really, incredibly, BORING...
.
.
so. umm... i'm not even joking.. and don't take this as a compliment or anything.. but.. umm.. i've been checking back here almost everyday to see whether it's been updated... .
.
.

so... umm.. take some responsibility and post???

Shreya. said...

@burnttoast, :s Do not scold me on MY blog!

I can't force myself to post, can I? I do not believe in doing that.

I love you for checking on the blog, but have some patience, pretty please? :(

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Nice pics.

And silence seems awkward sometimes, but it is good. Does all the talking without talking. :)

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Karishma said...

Heh. Head's stuck in Holiday Mode too. SO much awesomeness it was. ^.^

The Atom said...

OooooooooooooooOOOO!!!! :D :D lovely! *ienvy* hehe.. never get a vacation myself so live off others' pictures!! :) so awesome you get to roam around all over!! :D :D have phun!

Scribblers Inc said...

* Rules *
Also \m/

Scribblers Inc.

Anonymous said...

Ur an appy fizz??

Emmagination said...

I lurves beach and that starfish pics is cute OoooOoooOoooO

FashionPhD said...

these pictures are brilliant :)