Thursday, March 31, 2011

In a crowded place.



*screams*

I'm just sow happy because as stupid as it sounds, I finally got / managed to find the new version of Blogspot that allows me to upload bigger pictures.

*jiggies*

All along I felt like such an unwanted kid, man. With blogspot not allowing me to upload big big pictures, I was considering changing the blog name to 'Such an unwanted Cow'. True. But, that's all a part of the past. *flips hair violently*

Do you sense the melodrama? Do you? Do you? That's how happy I am, yo!

That picture up there, clicked by yours truely. I love, love, love payals. I wear them on almost all days. I love hanging in and out with people who wear payals. I love having the tinkling sound around me all the time. Very creepy and beautiful it sounds. :)

I'm happeh.

12 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Tripthi Battapadi said...

OMG!
I love wearing Payals...those which make the tingling noise!! (Purpose shake my ankle to make noise! :P)
:) :) :)
<3

Niceeeeeeeeeeeee pic!
:)

quartertoinsane said...

*thumbs up

Shreya. said...

@Blue periwinkle wheeeeeeeeeee. They make me *so* happy. :)

@quartertoinsane thanks. :)

oRange* said...

Noooo. Cow can never be 'unwanted'. Cow's toh in full demand :D

And *ouch*! Watch your hair lady -_-

IceMaiden said...

I LOVE payals toooo!!!!! Mom says I have always loved the tinkling!!! :) :)

Lovely pictures, and you didn't need the new version of blogger for bigger picture :/ go to the HTML version and edit the height width of the picture uploaded :)

Cheers,
Annie!

Pooja Mahimkar said...

Omg that payal makes me want to find my old payal and wear them. Its ages I wore payals. :)

Shreya. said...

@oRange...teehee. Why must I watch my hair? :(

@Ice Maiden I tried it once...picture looked screwed >_<
Anyway, long time, Annie! :)

@Pooja...Wear them right away. :)

Shreya. said...

@oRange...BTW, you know I haz short hair, right? There aint any to flip. :D

Ananya said...

I've never owned any payals. But I did have this flip flop with the tinkles of the payal on it. :D

I like the picture. :)

Shreya. said...

HAW. Picture! :O

Ananya said...

Will have to search. Since those flip flops wore out. :(

Karishma said...

You know I've come to assosiate payals with you. I was just thinking the other day, I should totally make this woman pose with her payals. Next on the agenda. :]


purple-peeptoes.blogspot.com