Friday, December 24, 2010

And while I write, you read.


*looks at the blog like she'd look at a messed up room*

AAAAAAAAARGH. THE LAST POST WAS 19 DAYS BACK :O

Man, I feel so disconnected. And now that I am here, I am going to act like one cool drummer who won't stop drumming. Or ranting. You know, for the past 2 weeks or so, I have been prodding and poking myself to step out of my comfort zone and ... wait for it ... MEET NEW PEOPLE. It's been awesome so far. And then there's only a week more to go for the year to end. My internship is acting awesome, my workplace neighbors are THE shit, my submissions are going to fetch me A grades, my attendance in college has come to a decent 74.04% and I'v been experiencing awesome hair days more often. What more does a soul like me want from life? A sponsored vacation to New Zealand is all that is remaining.

Only, I am sow sick today. There's a snow storm in my head and my system is experiencing a headache inducing common cold :[

BUT THAT DOES NOT STOP ME FROM CALLING THE YEAR AWESOME.

And when I say awesome, I mean awesome. Not a degree less, not a degree more. Like, I am awesome?

OH MY LORD, STOP BEING THIS AWESOME.

Confession: I haven't been reading blogs, or commenting on any, but that does not mean you act mean and not read mine. Please? Also, I have been spending not more than 10 hours with ze family, 7 of which I sleep through, and it's making me want to slap myself. Thrice. This is not the way I want the year to end, y'know.

Ugh, I am sow sick, man. Oh and check that tiny picture up there to get a tiny glimpse of my tiny hair *-*

Honestly, did you guys miss me? I could have been happier if my mailbox was flooded with fan mails, y'know (kicks a stone)

Ah, nevermind. You can still send me fan mails :D

Okay, look, bye!


9 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

The Me. said...

Woooh, your life does sound fun. :D
HI!

Truck Driver said...

That's awesomely random and randomly awesome.

AS said...

Enjoy it.. This is the festival time

eternalthinker said...

Hey there. How's your Christmas goin'? Awesome..??

Uh huh, I've been abandoning my blog as well, for More than 2 weeks. May be a month? Aye, never mind.. at the end of the year, yours (and mine?) has stayed the awesomest blogs of ze neighborhood :)

Truck Driver said...

I liked it. That is randomly awesome and awesomely random. :-)

Ananya said...

Sounds like fun.
And yes, I did miss reading in here.
And I do miss writing too. :/
And Happy new year!
:D

Shreya. said...

@The Me ... HIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D Long time!!

@Truck Driver ... Hey! Thanks for hanging around here :)

@AS ... true true true

@et ... you dont realize...thats mainly because WE ARE AWESOME *-*

@Ananya you did? :D awww Happy New Years to you too :)

Tripthi Battapadi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S said...

Awesome year... should end with an awesome awesome wrap up post, don't u think ;)

p.s: not that this post wasn't "awesome" :P