Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ring-a-ring-a-rose.

Things playing ring-a-ring-a-roses in my head right now.


i went SHOPPING. Dont like A tee I picked up. Spent a LOT. LOVE my Gmom. have nothing TRADitional to wear. Sick of EGGS. Tap doesnt have water. Room is MESSED up. CUTE BOY is cuter/sweeter than i thought. HE is everything I am NOT. INTELLIGENT.I want him. I want CLARKE. I want a vacation. I want to PASS my french EXAM. I want a COOLSEXXXYAWESOME bag. I have to CLICK photographs. COMPLETE projects. LIFE est la chienne. CHIENNE means BITCH. I am HUNGRY. clothes have to be SORTED. LOVE my life, however, whatever it IS.

And...

THIS BEE'S MERA 100th POST!!!! *Claps*

18 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

Ramit Grover said...

Geez you're cute. Don't we all want a vacation! So when do we get more details on Clarke bhaisahab?

Ramit Grover said...

Congrats for the 100th post! Yay you!

Ramit Grover said...

Why did you delete the post in which you killed the cat and drank it's blood? It sounded interesting.

Shreya. said...

hahhahaha...uhmmm just deleted it, felt like it!! anyway, that episode will come back later!!

oh eh Clarke, as in MICHAEL CLARKE....he aint bhaisahab n all !!!

Sorcerer said...

congrats on the century..
good innings with life and blog!!

PaPiLLon said...

i really lurvved ur 100th post!! damn kool! :)

Shivendra Singh said...

Hats of to you... you are the most frequent blogger I have seen till date... Claps Claps Claps...!!!

Wats the Secret....???

the juggernaut said...

=) i like this...!

The Juggernaut said...

=) i like this

Goddess of Nonsense said...

happy 100!
I want a new sexy bag too !
and a cute guy to hit on :)

Abdullah Tariq said...

I'm already jealous of cute boy. :[

Disguise said...

Congratulations on the 100th!
My 100th's also coming up, it'll be amazing if you could do me a guest post? :)

et said...

Too frequent I'd say O_O
*Cuteness* *Randomness* *Creativeness* *Liveliness* and and ... did i say *Cuteness*

I'm lovin' it :)

Mystic Sahil said...

ah .. so you are consistently good..hmmm... so u visited ma blog... i actually liked it ... but i expected you to follow ma blog... :-( .. neway i'd like to get some tips on how to make ma blog as attractive as yours (p.s. :- "you can take that as a compliment) .. like the changing font size & all.. i really like it... you seem to be a dedicated blogger.. & if you care thn i could employ some of your magic blogging tricks onto ma blog as well... gud bye..

Shreya. said...

@ all of you, each of you, you of you :P

Thankieeee you!!!

@jaggernaut...welcome :)

@lavender...cute guys and sexxxy bags are hard to find. reeeeal hard.

@ugly duckling...awwwww :)

@orange...heeeheeeeee this is all i learnt/remember in french :P the rest goes bouncer, boomboombang over my head!!!

@disguise...i would LOVE to!!! if i knew how do i do that!!?!!

@et...awwwww YOUR et figures give me complex :P

@papillon, sorcerror...thanks guys!!!

Shreya. said...

@mystic sahil...
hey!! thanks again :)
Know what, may be you could just go to pyzam.com or some other site which provides blogger templates!! n like the font and all's right there, under i think "layout -> font&colour" i guess!! alls just trial n error!!! i dont really break my head over it :)
Oh yea, and the several widgets that i'v put up, are quite wasted actually, but nevertheless make your blog look nice!!! you could click on them n go visit the site I'v picked them up from!!!

Basically, i treat my blog like Paris Hilton treats her dog (tinkerbell??) :/

Blog out loud!

Sameera said...

Congrats on your 100th post!!

Sometimes its okay to think aloud! LOL!

Disguise said...

You just have to write me a post, about ANYTHING. It can either be based on a particular plot, or just some random thoughts. Then, you have to send it to me :) That's all!