Saturday, October 15, 2011

Undecided.


Hi, you guys! Cutting a long blogpost short, real short, I've moved to Tumblr for the time being only and only and only cause I don't have the time to write my heart and lungs out. :(

See me on Undecided if you wish to. (Fuck your wishes because you *must* see me there.)

No, I'm not aborting Such a Cow. STOP CRYING.

Meanwhile, watch this space for more. (If and when I get the time.)

Have fun, act funny!


7 cows believe I'm awesome. Do you?:

N. said...

Yea, tumblr is better no? I too have both.

quartertoinsane said...

:'(

Poulomi said...

Time is a bitchh.

The Atom said...

WHyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiieee!!! write here more often na.. :'( there you go atleast one of your readers is crying! :P :D

Tripthi Battapadi said...

I will be stalking you there as well.
3:)
Muhahaha!

ShreyaLover said...

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
DONT BREAK MA HEART I LOVE YOU MAXIMUM FOREVER. PLZ PLZ PLZ DONT GO I LOVE YOU.

Chandana said...

Had fun reading all your old posts!

♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com